Listing Courtesy of Fathom Realty NC, LLC
4 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Rare opportunity to live in an idyllic cohousing community! 4-5 Bedrooms w/ beautifully updated kitchen and bathrooms. Office w/ amazing built-ins for work & storage. Radiant heated floors on main level, solar water heater, passive solar design. 1st floor Laundry & sep. utility. Fenced back yard, multiple decks. Community shares 16 acres, community/club house w/ guest rooms, gardens, playgrounds & more. Please visit https://www.arcadiacohousing.com/ to learn more about cohousing & the Arcadia community.
||118 Circadian Way
204 Chapel Hill/Carrboro
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fenced Yard, Walking Trails, Neighborhood Playground
- Ceiling Fan, Heated Floors
- Carpet, Concrete, Tile Floor
- Heat Pump
- Radiant, Heat Pump
- Electric Fuel,Natural Gas
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate Dining Room
- Assigned Spaces
- Crawl Space
- City Sewer,City Water
- N Greensboro Rd to Hillsborough Rd. RIGHT on Barrington Hills Rd. Barrington Hill Rd becomes Circadian Way. Follow to end and park in GUEST parking (not resident!). Follow walking path to 118 Circadian Way which is on the interior of the community.
Property Listed By Fathom Realty NC, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX™ Program of the Triangle Multiple Listing Services, Inc. Listings held by brokerage firms other than the site owner's are marked with the IDX logo or the TMLS Logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.