Listing Courtesy of Rachel Kendall Team, LLC
3 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
MASTER DOWN!!! You'll love this three bedroom, 2.5 bath light and bright home in an amazing location! Welcome home to new carpet, hardwood entry, laminates, various new fixtures and fresh neutral paint throughout!! Kitchen boasts new appliances! Rear deck features access from family room AND master bedroom! So much here... You need to hurry!
||7730 Astoria Place
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Elec. Dryer Hu, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Community Rec Avail., Covered Porch, Deck, Gutters
- 9 Ft Ceiling, Cable Tv Available, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Walk In Closet
- Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl Floor
- Dual Zone A/C
- Forced Air
- Natural Gas
- Living/Dining Room
- 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Entry Foyer, Family Room
Roof Age 0-5 Years
- Landscaped,Open,Private Rd Main. Agree
- DW/Concrete,Parking Lot,Garage
- Crawl Space
- City Sewer,City Water
- Head northwest on Glenwood Ave/70- Turn left onto Ebenezer Church Rd, Turn left onto Astoria Pl
Property Listed By Rachel Kendall Team, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX™ Program of the Triangle Multiple Listing Services, Inc. Listings held by brokerage firms other than the site owner's are marked with the IDX logo or the TMLS Logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.